Traveling Luck for Pampa Pahuta, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Pahuta?What's around Pampa Pahuta?
Wikipedia near Pampa Pahuta
Where to stay near Pampa Pahuta
The timezone in Pampa Pahuta is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 20:08. It's light
Latitude. -17.8817°, Longitude. -69.5792°
Satellite map around Pampa Pahuta
Loading map of Pampa Pahuta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Pahuta, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Pahuta (0km)
- Pampa Calapampa (7.8km)
- Pampa Jajnuma (7.9km)
- Pampa Mucu (14.5km)
- Pampa Agua Milagro (14.7km)
- Pampa Molelinto (15.8km)
- Pampa Churicagua (20.7km)
- Pampa Caracarane (21.9km)
- Pampa Hospicio (22.7km)
- Pampa Sojimucu (24.7km)
- Pampa Jamachavinto (26.8km)
- Pampa Cotacotani (29.2km)
- Pampa Titire (31.4km)
- Pampa Colpita (32.3km)
- Pampa Pastos Grandes (33km)
- Pampa Guañavinto (33.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Paradero Caracarane (26.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Tampo Hospicio (22.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Apacheta Soropacsa (32.6km)
Airports close to Pampa Pahuta
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (217.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pampa Pahuta
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (100.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.