Traveling Luck for Cerro Jaroma, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Jaroma?What's around Cerro Jaroma?
Wikipedia near Cerro Jaroma
Where to stay near Cerro Jaroma
The timezone in Cerro Jaroma is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 20:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.8467°, Longitude. -69.5058°
Weather near Cerro Jaroma; Report from Charana, 82.4km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Cerro Jaroma
Loading map of Cerro Jaroma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Jaroma, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chapuma (8.4km)
- Chuquiananta (20.7km)
- Pahuta (23.8km)
- Taipullo (27.6km)
- Contornasa (27.8km)
- Copatanca (29.3km)
- Limani (29.6km)
- Iquilla (29.8km)
- Ancocalani (30.3km)
- Saraya (31.5km)
- Linanpalca (33.5km)
- Qquecalane (34.2km)
- Tiacolpa (34.7km)
- Cosapilla (36.9km)
- Caamaña (39.8km)
- Atilla (40.1km)
- Putuputane (40.6km)
- Colpita (41.5km)
- Ancopujo (42.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Nevados de Chuquiananta (15.5km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bofadal Queñuaculco (29.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Chinchillane (28.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Tampo Hospicio (42.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Apacheta Soropacsa (24.2km)
Airports close to Cerro Jaroma
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (242km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Jaroma
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (82.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.