Traveling Luck for Cerro Churicagua, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Churicagua?What's around Cerro Churicagua?
Wikipedia near Cerro Churicagua
Where to stay near Cerro Churicagua
The timezone in Cerro Churicagua is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 20:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.8692°, Longitude. -69.5061°
Weather near Cerro Churicagua; Report from Charana, 89.3km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Cerro Churicagua
Loading map of Cerro Churicagua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Churicagua, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chapuma (10.2km)
- Pahuta (22.7km)
- Iquilla (23.5km)
- Chuquiananta (24.7km)
- Copatanca (27.4km)
- Tiacolpa (28.2km)
- Ancocalani (30.5km)
- Qquecalane (31.3km)
- Taipullo (31.9km)
- Saraya (33km)
- Contornasa (34.4km)
- Limani (34.9km)
- Colpita (35.2km)
- Linanpalca (38.2km)
- Cosapilla (42.1km)
- Caamaña (43km)
- Ancopujo (43.6km)
- Bocatoma (43.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Guañavinto (21.4km)
- Pampa Pahuta (22.4km)
- Pampa Agua Milagro (22.6km)
- Pampa Calapampa (28.4km)
- Pampa Jajnuma (29.8km)
- Pampa Churicagua (30.7km)
- Pampa Colpita (32.2km)
- Pampa Molelinto (36.8km)
- Pampa Mucu (36.8km)
- Pampa Charsaya (38.8km)
- Pampa Caracarane (44.3km)
- Pampa Jamachavinto (45.6km)
- Pampa Sojimucu (45.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Nevados de Chuquiananta (22.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bofadal Queñuaculco (35.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Huancarcollo (22.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Chinchillane (31.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Apacheta Soropacsa (30.4km)
Airports close to Cerro Churicagua
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (240.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Churicagua
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (89.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.