Traveling Luck for Quebrada Agua Milagro, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Quebrada Agua Milagro?What's around Quebrada Agua Milagro?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Agua Milagro
Where to stay near Quebrada Agua Milagro
The timezone in Quebrada Agua Milagro is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 20:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.6167°, Longitude. -68.6167°
Satellite map around Quebrada Agua Milagro
Loading map of Quebrada Agua Milagro and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Agua Milagro, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pircas de Coposa (40.8km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (16.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Laguna (27.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (39km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Ciénega de Chela (49.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Carcañal de Jachucoposa (32.3km)
- abandoned camp;
- disused camping... Might be interesting. .
- Campamento Azufrera (24.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (19.9km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Iru Putuncu (42.5km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Cayte (39.8km)