Traveling Luck for Salar de Coposa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Salar de Coposa?What's around Salar de Coposa?
Wikipedia near Salar de Coposa
Where to stay near Salar de Coposa
The timezone in Salar de Coposa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 19:32. It's light
Latitude. -20.6333°, Longitude. -68.6667°
Satellite map around Salar de Coposa
Loading map of Salar de Coposa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salar de Coposa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta de Cañada (37.5km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Coposa (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Laguna (12.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (23.2km)
- abandoned camp;
- disused camping... Might be interesting. .
- Campamento Azufrera (38.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (34.7km)