Traveling Luck for Whau Point, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Whau Point?What's around Whau Point?
Wikipedia near Whau Point
Where to stay near Whau Point
The timezone in Whau Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. -35.2282°, Longitude. 174.2402°
Satellite map around Whau Point
Loading map of Whau Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Whau Point, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Taiharuru Bay (0km)
- Oruruhoa Bay (4.2km)
- Kaingahoa Bay (4.2km)
- Kaimarama Bay (5.2km)
- Onepoto Bay (5.2km)
- Whiorau Bay (5.2km)
- Urupukapuka Bay (6.7km)
- Omakiwi Cove (6.7km)
- Oke Bay (8.5km)
- Opourua Bay (9.9km)
- Hauai Bay (9.9km)
- Otehei Bay (9.9km)
- Parorenui Bay (9.9km)
- Pareanui Bay (9.9km)
- Te Uenga Bay (10.3km)
- Huirangi Inlet (11.2km)
- Parekura Bay (12km)
- Otiao Bay (Indico Bay) (13.4km)
- Paradise Bay (Oneura Bay) (13.4km)
- Waipiro Bay (13.4km)
- Whapukapirau Bay (13.7km)
- Waipohutukawa Bay (16.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Wairiki Beach (5.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Albert Channel (0km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rawhiti (4.9km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Te Rawhiti Marae (8.5km)
Airports close to Whau Point
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (140.4km)