Traveling Luck for Round Island, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Round Island?What's around Round Island?
Wikipedia near Round Island
Where to stay near Round Island
The timezone in Round Island is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 19:12. It's light
Latitude. -35.2282°, Longitude. 174.2302°
Satellite map around Round Island
Loading map of Round Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Round Island, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Taiharuru Bay (4.2km)
- Urupukapuka Bay (5.2km)
- Omakiwi Cove (5.2km)
- Onepoto Bay (6.7km)
- Kaimarama Bay (6.7km)
- Otehei Bay (6.7km)
- Pareanui Bay (6.7km)
- Parorenui Bay (6.7km)
- Whiorau Bay (6.7km)
- Oruruhoa Bay (8.5km)
- Kaingahoa Bay (8.5km)
- Huirangi Inlet (10.3km)
- Otiao Bay (Indico Bay) (11.2km)
- Paradise Bay (Oneura Bay) (11.2km)
- Waipiro Bay (11.2km)
- Te Uenga Bay (11.2km)
- Oke Bay (12.7km)
- Waipohutukawa Bay (13.4km)
- Opourua Bay (13.7km)
- Hauai Bay (13.7km)
- Kiekie Cove (13.7km)
- Parekura Bay (14.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Round Island
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Wairiki Beach (6.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rawhiti (8.8km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Te Rawhiti Marae (12.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Te Tawa Hill (8.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Whiorau Stream (9.9km)
Airports close to Round Island
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (136.2km)