Traveling Luck for Otehei Bay, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Otehei Bay?What's around Otehei Bay?
Wikipedia near Otehei Bay
Where to stay near Otehei Bay
The timezone in Otehei Bay is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:04 and Sunset at 19:15. It's light
Latitude. -35.2182°, Longitude. 174.2202°
Satellite map around Otehei Bay
Loading map of Otehei Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Otehei Bay, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Otehei Bay (0km)
- Urupukapuka Bay (4.2km)
- Paradise Bay (Oneura Bay) (5.2km)
- Otiao Bay (Indico Bay) (5.2km)
- Kiekie Cove (8.5km)
- Onepoto Bay (8.5km)
- Kaimarama Bay (8.5km)
- Stockyard Bay (9.9km)
- Taiharuru Bay (9.9km)
- Pareanui Bay (10.3km)
- Parorenui Bay (10.3km)
- Omakiwi Cove (11.2km)
- Waiwhapuku Bay (12.7km)
- Otupoho Bay (12.7km)
- Awaawaroa Bay (12.7km)
- Whiorau Bay (13.4km)
- Hahangarua Bay (13.7km)
- Oruruhoa Bay (13.7km)
- Kaingahoa Bay (13.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Poroporo Island (0km)
- Urupukapuka (5.6km)
- Round Island (6.7km)
- Ngatokaparangi Islands (8.5km)
- Mahenotiti Island (8.5km)
- Te Ao Island (8.5km)
- Waewaetorea (9.5km)
- Motukiekie Island (9.9km)
- Pakatahi Island (9.9km)
- Waewaetorea Island (11.2km)
- Te Korowhiti Rock (11.2km)
- Okahu (12.7km)
- Motungarara Island (Cliff Rock) (13.4km)
- Hat Island (13.7km)
- Kuiamokimoki Island (13.7km)
- Tawiriwiri Island (13.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Otehei Bay
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Wairiki Beach (13.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rawhiti (14.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Otehei Bay (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Cliffs (11.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Te Tawa Hill (13.7km)
Airports close to Otehei Bay
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (132.8km)