Traveling Luck for Onepoto Bay, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Onepoto Bay?What's around Onepoto Bay?
Wikipedia near Onepoto Bay
Where to stay near Onepoto Bay
The timezone in Onepoto Bay is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 19:39. It's light
Latitude. -35.2182°, Longitude. 174.2402°
Satellite map around Onepoto Bay
Loading map of Onepoto Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Onepoto Bay, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Onepoto Bay (0km)
- Kaimarama Bay (0km)
- Urupukapuka Bay (4.2km)
- Taiharuru Bay (5.2km)
- Oruruhoa Bay (6.7km)
- Kaingahoa Bay (6.7km)
- Opourua Bay (8.5km)
- Hauai Bay (8.5km)
- Otehei Bay (8.5km)
- Otiao Bay (Indico Bay) (9.9km)
- Paradise Bay (Oneura Bay) (9.9km)
- Oke Bay (9.9km)
- Whiorau Bay (10.3km)
- Omakiwi Cove (11.2km)
- Whapukapirau Bay (12.7km)
- Pareanui Bay (13.4km)
- Parorenui Bay (13.4km)
- Te Uenga Bay (15.5km)
- Huirangi Inlet (16.1km)
- Karerarera Bay (17km)
- Kiekie Cove (17km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Wairiki Beach (10.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rawhiti (8.9km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Te Rawhiti Marae (9.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Cliffs (16.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Whiorau Stream (11.2km)
Airports close to Onepoto Bay
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (141.1km)