Traveling Luck for Waipohutukawa Bay, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Waipohutukawa Bay?What's around Waipohutukawa Bay?
Wikipedia near Waipohutukawa Bay
Where to stay near Waipohutukawa Bay
The timezone in Waipohutukawa Bay is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 19:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -35.2482°, Longitude. 174.2102°
Satellite map around Waipohutukawa Bay
Loading map of Waipohutukawa Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waipohutukawa Bay, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waipohutukawa Bay (0km)
- Waipiro Bay (4.2km)
- Putakokota Bay (4.2km)
- Te Hue Bay (4.2km)
- Assassination Cove (4.2km)
- Pareanui Bay (6.7km)
- Parorenui Bay (6.7km)
- Te Huruhi Bay (6.7km)
- Dicks Bay (6.7km)
- Opunga Cove (6.7km)
- Huirangi Inlet (8.5km)
- Orokawa Bay (8.5km)
- Pareanui Bay (8.5km)
- Omakiwi Cove (9.9km)
- Manawaora Bay (9.9km)
- Manawara Bay (10.5km)
- Jacks Bay (11.2km)
- Clendon Cove (11.2km)
- Te Uenga Bay (12.7km)
- Te Angamate Bay (12.7km)
- Hahangarua Bay (13.4km)
- Whiorau Bay (13.7km)
- Te Rawhiti Inlet (13.7km)
- Otehei Bay (16.1km)
- Kiekie Cove (16.1km)
- Taiharuru Bay (16.4km)
- Waipao Bay (16.4km)
- Waiti Bay (16.4km)
- Parekura Bay (16.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Waipohutukawa Bay
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Albert Channel (16.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Wairiki Beach (13.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Puhinui Stream (16.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Orokawa Peninsula (8.5km)
- a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land masses and bordered by water.
- Tauri Isthmus (4.2km)
Airports close to Waipohutukawa Bay
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (126.8km)