Traveling Luck for Orokawa Peninsula, North Auckland, New Zealand
Where is Orokawa Peninsula?What's around Orokawa Peninsula?
Wikipedia near Orokawa Peninsula
Where to stay near Orokawa Peninsula
The timezone in Orokawa Peninsula is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:04 and Sunset at 19:15. It's light
Latitude. -35.2482°, Longitude. 174.1902°
Satellite map around Orokawa Peninsula
Loading map of Orokawa Peninsula and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orokawa Peninsula, in North Auckland, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Orokawa Bay (0km)
- Pareanui Bay (0km)
- Te Angamate Bay (4.2km)
- Putakokota Bay (4.2km)
- Assassination Cove (4.2km)
- Te Hue Bay (4.2km)
- Manawaora Bay (5.2km)
- Te Rawhiti Inlet (6.7km)
- Te Huruhi Bay (6.7km)
- Opunga Cove (6.7km)
- Dicks Bay (6.7km)
- Waipohutukawa Bay (8.5km)
- Hahangarua Bay (10.3km)
- Manawara Bay (10.4km)
- Waiti Bay (11.2km)
- Waipao Bay (11.2km)
- Clendon Cove (11.2km)
- Jacks Bay (11.2km)
- Waipiro Bay (12.7km)
- Parorenui Bay (13.7km)
- Pareanui Bay (13.7km)
- Paroa Bay (13.8km)
- Awaawaroa Bay (15.5km)
- Waiwhapuku Bay (15.5km)
- Otupoho Bay (15.5km)
- Kiekie Cove (16.1km)
- Huirangi Inlet (17km)
- Wairaka Bay (17.7km)
- Mangahawea Bay (17.7km)
- Omakiwi Cove (17.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Orokawa Peninsula
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Manawaora (17.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tikiora (16.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Orokawa Peninsula (0km)
- a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land masses and bordered by water.
- Tauri Isthmus (4.2km)
Airports close to Orokawa Peninsula
Kerikeri(KKE), Kerikeri, New zealand (118.3km)