Traveling Luck for Melbourne Mine, Nevada, United States
Where is Melbourne Mine?What's around Melbourne Mine?
Wikipedia near Melbourne Mine
Where to stay near Melbourne Mine
The timezone in Melbourne Mine is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.1967°, Longitude. -115.7114° , Elevation. 1950m
Satellite map around Melbourne Mine
Loading map of Melbourne Mine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Melbourne Mine, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Big Creek Ranch (5.4km)
- Quinn Canyon Wilderness (6.5km)
- Sharp Ranch (7.3km)
- Butterfield Salt Beds (9.1km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Recreation Site (10.9km)
- United Cattle Ranch (12.3km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Facility (12.6km)
- Bordoli Ranch (13.5km)
- Uhalde Ranch (15km)
- Uhalde Ranch (18.5km)
- Pine Creek Ranch (19.9km)
- Wadsworth Ranch (20km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Fergy Well (18.8km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Quinn Canyon Range (10.4km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (11.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Willow Creek Mining District (16.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Troy Mountain (6.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Melbourne Mine
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (127.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.