Traveling Luck for Horse Spring, Nevada, United States
Where is Horse Spring?What's around Horse Spring?
Wikipedia near Horse Spring
Where to stay near Horse Spring
The timezone in Horse Spring is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 16:26. It's light
Latitude. 38.2133°, Longitude. -115.5986° , Elevation. 2107m
Satellite map around Horse Spring
Loading map of Horse Spring and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horse Spring, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bordoli Ranch (5.6km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Recreation Site (8.6km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Facility (9km)
- Quinn Canyon Wilderness (9.8km)
- Uhalde Ranch (11.1km)
- Grant Range Wilderness (11.6km)
- Uhalde Ranch (13.3km)
- Wadsworth Ranch (13.8km)
- Sharp Ranch (14.7km)
- Dry Wash (15.8km)
- Butterfield Salt Beds (17.4km)
- Big Creek Ranch (17.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Quinn Canyon Range (17.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Uhalde Reservoir (16.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (3.6km)
Airports close to Horse Spring
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (223.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Horse Spring
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (139.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.