Traveling Luck for Troy Mountain, Nevada, United States
Where is Troy Mountain?What's around Troy Mountain?
Wikipedia near Troy Mountain
Where to stay near Troy Mountain
The timezone in Troy Mountain is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.1519°, Longitude. -115.6833° , Elevation. 3060m
Satellite map around Troy Mountain
Loading map of Troy Mountain and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Troy Mountain, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mamouth Mine (3.1km)
- Higrade Mine (3.7km)
- Melbourne Mine (6.8km)
- Dresser Mine (7.3km)
- Mayflower Mine (7.9km)
- Willow Creek Mine (8.1km)
- Queen of the West Mine (9.2km)
- Wingfield Mine (11.2km)
- Nyco Mine (14.1km)
- Iron Cap Mine (15.3km)
- Davis Northern Mine (15.5km)
- El Cortez Mine (15.8km)
- Sunbeam Mine (16.2km)
- Emerald Mine (16.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Quinn Canyon Wilderness (2.6km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Recreation Site (6.2km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Facility (7.7km)
- Uhalde Ranch (9.5km)
- Big Creek Ranch (9.8km)
- Uhalde Ranch (12.9km)
- Pine Creek Ranch (13.1km)
- Welch Ranch (13.9km)
- Sharp Ranch (14km)
- Wadsworth Ranch (14.6km)
- Walch Ranch (15.6km)
- Butterfield Salt Beds (15.9km)
- Bordoli Ranch (16km)
- United Cattle Ranch (16.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Quinn Canyon Range (5.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Big Creek Reservoir (14.6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (9.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Willow Creek Mining District (11.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Troy Mountain (0km)
Airports close to Troy Mountain
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (214.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Troy Mountain
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (128km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.