Traveling Luck for Ox Spring, Nevada, United States
Where is Ox Spring?What's around Ox Spring?
Wikipedia near Ox Spring
Where to stay near Ox Spring
The timezone in Ox Spring is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 16:25. It's light
Latitude. 38.2661°, Longitude. -115.6144°
Satellite map around Ox Spring
Loading map of Ox Spring and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ox Spring, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ox Spring (0km)
- Burnt Canyon Spring (7km)
- Horse Spring (7.4km)
- Blind Spring (10.2km)
- Cherry Spring (10.5km)
- Little Cherry Spring (10.9km)
- Monitor Spring (12.1km)
- Crows Nest Spring (12.7km)
- Bear Trap Spring (13.6km)
- Sidehill Spring (14km)
- Christian Spring (15.7km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (15.7km)
- Brady Spring (17.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Evans Field (15km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Big Creek Reservoir (17.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (10.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ox Spring
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (141.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.