Traveling Luck for Ox Spring Wash, Nevada, United States
Where is Ox Spring Wash?What's around Ox Spring Wash?
Wikipedia near Ox Spring Wash
Where to stay near Ox Spring Wash
The timezone in Ox Spring Wash is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 16:25. It's light
Latitude. 38.3139°, Longitude. -115.6892°
Satellite map around Ox Spring Wash
Loading map of Ox Spring Wash and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ox Spring Wash, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Blind Spring (1.3km)
- Crows Nest Spring (5.9km)
- Ox Spring (10.3km)
- Christian Spring (10.4km)
- Brick Kiln Spring (10.8km)
- Briar Spring (11.2km)
- Monitor Spring (13.1km)
- Horse Spring (16.8km)
- Irwin Canyon Springs (16.8km)
- Burnt Canyon Spring (17km)
- Willow Springs (17.2km)
- Little Cherry Spring (19.1km)
- Grouse Spring (19.2km)
- Cherry Spring (19.2km)
- Abel Spring (20.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Evans Field (9.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Fergy Well (17.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (19.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Troy Peak (20.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ox Spring Wash
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (137.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.