Traveling Luck for Timber Canyon, Kansas, United States
Where is Timber Canyon?What's around Timber Canyon?
Wikipedia near Timber Canyon
Where to stay near Timber Canyon
The timezone in Timber Canyon is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:51 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. 38.6894°, Longitude. -100.9258°
Satellite map around Timber Canyon
Loading map of Timber Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Timber Canyon, in Kansas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lake View Campground (0.2km)
- Circle Drive Campground (0.6km)
- McBride Monument (1.3km)
- Carpenter Chapel (1.4km)
- Camp Lakeside (1.5km)
- Lakeside Campground (1.6km)
- Elm Camping Area (3km)
- Cyrus (historical) (5.7km)
- Squaws Den Battleground (6.2km)
- Camp Christy (7.9km)
- Little Pyramids (9.5km)
- Keystone Church (historical) (9.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- State Park School (historical) (5.3km)
- Glendale School (historical) (8.9km)
- Prairie View School (historical) (9km)
- Goodluck School (historical) (9.2km)
- Fairview School (historical) (10.1km)
- Zanobia School (historical) (12.7km)
- Beaver Flats Elementary School (13.6km)
- Pleasant View School (historical) (14.3km)
- Pence School (historical) (16.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Devils Backbone (6.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Scott Mennonite Church (12.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Steele Home Museum (2.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Scott, Lake (0.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Suicide Bluffs (0.5km)
Airports close to Timber Canyon
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (106km)