Traveling Luck for Horsethief Canyon, Kansas, United States
Where is Horsethief Canyon?What's around Horsethief Canyon?
Wikipedia near Horsethief Canyon
Where to stay near Horsethief Canyon
The timezone in Horsethief Canyon is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 38.6878°, Longitude. -100.9231°
Satellite map around Horsethief Canyon
Loading map of Horsethief Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horsethief Canyon, in Kansas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Circle Drive Campground (0.2km)
- Lake View Campground (0.4km)
- McBride Monument (0.9km)
- Carpenter Chapel (1km)
- Camp Lakeside (1.1km)
- Lakeside Campground (1.3km)
- Elm Camping Area (2.7km)
- Cyrus (historical) (5.4km)
- Squaws Den Battleground (6km)
- Camp Christy (7.7km)
- Keystone Church (historical) (9.5km)
- Little Pyramids (9.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- State Park School (historical) (5km)
- Prairie View School (historical) (9.2km)
- Goodluck School (historical) (9.2km)
- Glendale School (historical) (9.3km)
- Fairview School (historical) (9.7km)
- Zanobia School (historical) (12.4km)
- Beaver Flats Elementary School (13.6km)
- Pleasant View School (historical) (14.3km)
- Pence School (historical) (16.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Devils Backbone (6.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Scott Mennonite Church (12.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Steele Home Museum (2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Suicide Bluffs (0.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Scott, Lake (0.3km)
Airports close to Horsethief Canyon
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (105.7km)