Traveling Luck for Battendorf Canyon, Kansas, United States
Where is Battendorf Canyon?What's around Battendorf Canyon?
Wikipedia near Battendorf Canyon
Where to stay near Battendorf Canyon
The timezone in Battendorf Canyon is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:32 and Sunset at 18:23. It's light
Latitude. 38.6772°, Longitude. -100.9556°
Satellite map around Battendorf Canyon
Loading map of Battendorf Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Battendorf Canyon, in Kansas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lake View Campground (3.4km)
- Circle Drive Campground (3.7km)
- Lakeside Campground (4.2km)
- Elm Camping Area (4.2km)
- Carpenter Chapel (4.3km)
- McBride Monument (4.3km)
- Camp Lakeside (4.3km)
- Squaws Den Battleground (5.5km)
- Camp Christy (7.3km)
- Cyrus (historical) (9.1km)
- Little Pyramids (10.8km)
- Keystone Church (historical) (12.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Prairie View School (historical) (5.5km)
- State Park School (historical) (5.7km)
- Glendale School (historical) (8km)
- Beaver Flats Elementary School (11km)
- Pleasant View School (historical) (11km)
- Goodluck School (historical) (12.5km)
- Pence School (historical) (12.8km)
- Fairview School (historical) (12.9km)
- Zanobia School (historical) (13.2km)
- Liberty School (historical) (14.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Devils Backbone (6.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Scott Mennonite Church (9.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pence (12.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Steele Home Museum (4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Scott, Lake (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Suicide Bluffs (3.1km)
Airports close to Battendorf Canyon
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (105.1km)