Traveling Luck for Shafer Canyon, Kansas, United States
Where is Shafer Canyon?What's around Shafer Canyon?
Wikipedia near Shafer Canyon
Where to stay near Shafer Canyon
The timezone in Shafer Canyon is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:56 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 38.6731°, Longitude. -100.9136°
Satellite map around Shafer Canyon
Loading map of Shafer Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shafer Canyon, in Kansas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Elm Camping Area (0.7km)
- Lakeside Campground (1km)
- Camp Lakeside (1.2km)
- Carpenter Chapel (1.3km)
- McBride Monument (1.5km)
- Circle Drive Campground (2km)
- Lake View Campground (2.5km)
- Squaws Den Battleground (4.3km)
- Cyrus (historical) (5.4km)
- Camp Christy (5.7km)
- Keystone Church (historical) (10.7km)
- Little Pyramids (12km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- State Park School (historical) (2.9km)
- Fairview School (historical) (8.5km)
- Prairie View School (historical) (9.4km)
- Zanobia School (historical) (10.2km)
- Goodluck School (historical) (10.5km)
- Glendale School (historical) (11.3km)
- Beaver Flats Elementary School (12.4km)
- Pleasant View School (historical) (13.8km)
- Prairie View School (historical) (16.4km)
- Center Hill School (historical) (16.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Devils Backbone (4.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Scott Mennonite Church (13.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pence (17km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Suicide Bluffs (2.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Scott, Lake (2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Steele Home Museum (0.5km)
Airports close to Shafer Canyon
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (103.5km)