Traveling Luck for McBride Monument, Kansas, United States
Where is McBride Monument?What's around McBride Monument?
Wikipedia near McBride Monument
Where to stay near McBride Monument
The timezone in McBride Monument is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.6842°, Longitude. -100.9161°
Satellite map around McBride Monument
Loading map of McBride Monument and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around McBride Monument, in Kansas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- McBride Monument (0km)
- Carpenter Chapel (0.2km)
- Camp Lakeside (0.3km)
- Lakeside Campground (0.6km)
- Circle Drive Campground (0.7km)
- Lake View Campground (1.3km)
- Elm Camping Area (2.1km)
- Cyrus (historical) (4.9km)
- Squaws Den Battleground (5.6km)
- Camp Christy (7.2km)
- Keystone Church (historical) (9.5km)
- Little Pyramids (10.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- State Park School (historical) (4.4km)
- Fairview School (historical) (8.9km)
- Goodluck School (historical) (9.2km)
- Prairie View School (historical) (9.6km)
- Glendale School (historical) (10.2km)
- Zanobia School (historical) (11.6km)
- Beaver Flats Elementary School (13.5km)
- Pleasant View School (historical) (14.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Devils Backbone (6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Scott Mennonite Church (13.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Elkader (16km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Steele Home Museum (1.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Suicide Bluffs (1.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Scott, Lake (0.6km)
Airports close to McBride Monument
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (105.1km)