Traveling Luck for Inussulissuaq, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Inussulissuaq?What's around Inussulissuaq?
Wikipedia near Inussulissuaq
Where to stay near Inussulissuaq
Also known as Inugsuligssuaq
The timezone in Inussulissuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:30 and Sunset at 21:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.8500°, Longitude. -52.2500°
Satellite map around Inussulissuaq
Loading map of Inussulissuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Inussulissuaq, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sêrsínínguaq (7.7km)
- Ulorssuit (8.2km)
- Ujarasugssulik (9.3km)
- Augpalugtulínguaq (12.5km)
- Qaussaq (14.6km)
- Kangilerssua (18.8km)
- Simiutánguaq (20.3km)
- Kuánit (21.7km)
- Qaarsup Qulaa (23.5km)
- Niaqorssuaq (25km)
- Ivnâta Qâ (25.3km)
- Qârusua (26.4km)
- Igdliseríssat (27.8km)
- Igdlerussaq (31.4km)
- Akuliaruseq (31.7km)
- Jámak (32.5km)
- Inussulissuaq (32.9km)
- Ivnarssuaq (33.9km)
- Qingaq (34.2km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Salleq (14.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Ørneland (14.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Alegarssua (6.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Qeqertaasaq (7.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Arfersiorfik (25.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Vestgrønland (20.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungargingneq (10.3km)
Airports close to Inussulissuaq
Kangerlussuaq sondre stromfjord(SFJ), Sondrestrom, Greenland (118.3km)
Jacobshavn(JAV), Jakobshavn, Greenland (166.5km)