Traveling Luck for Salleq, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Salleq?What's around Salleq?
Wikipedia near Salleq
Where to stay near Salleq
Also known as Sagdleq
The timezone in Salleq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:21 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.8000°, Longitude. -52.5667°
Satellite map around Salleq
Loading map of Salleq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salleq, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Augpalugtulínguaq (4.1km)
- Qaarsup Qulaa (9.6km)
- Kangilerssua (10km)
- Niaqorssuaq (10.6km)
- Simiutánguaq (14.4km)
- Kuánit (16.4km)
- Igdlerussaq (17.5km)
- Sêrsínínguaq (18.7km)
- Akuliaruseq (19km)
- Qaussaq (20.8km)
- Ujarasugssulik (21km)
- Ivnâta Qâ (21.4km)
- Jámak (21.6km)
- Qingaq (22.4km)
- Ulorssuit (22.7km)
- Qârajugtoq (25.3km)
- Qârusua (26.9km)
- Majuarqusuitsoq (27.7km)
- Qáinat Avqutât (27.9km)
- Ingmíkôrtoq (31.3km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (27.8km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Salleq (0km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Ørneland (29km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Imermiut Fangsthus (31.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Igdluarssuit (24.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Alegarssua (11.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Taateraat (33.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Vestgrønland (33.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungargingneq (17.8km)
Airports close to Salleq
Kangerlussuaq sondre stromfjord(SFJ), Sondrestrom, Greenland (122.8km)
Jacobshavn(JAV), Jakobshavn, Greenland (176.3km)