Traveling Luck for Qâjugfik, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qajugfik?What's around Qajugfik?
Wikipedia near Qajugfik
Where to stay near Qâjugfik
The timezone in Qajugfik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 02:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.966666700000005°, Longitude. -52.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Qâjugfik, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Salleq (19.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sarfarssup Nûa (27.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Imermiut Fangsthus (23.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Alegarssua (24.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tulugkât Qeqertât (22.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kuánit Kangilernga (24.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sarfarssuaq (24.1km)
Airports close to Qâjugfik
Kangerlussuaq sondre stromfjord(SFJ), Sondrestrom, Greenland (140km)
Jacobshavn(JAV), Jakobshavn, Greenland (160.2km)