Traveling Luck for Uiffaq, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Uiffaq?What's around Uiffaq?
Wikipedia near Uiffaq
Where to stay near Uiffaq
Also known as Alekasuak, Uivfaq
The timezone in Uiffaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:46 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.8167°, Longitude. -52.3833°
Satellite map around Uiffaq
Loading map of Uiffaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uiffaq, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Augpalugtulínguaq (6.8km)
- Sêrsínínguaq (12.6km)
- Kangilerssua (12.6km)
- Ujarasugssulik (13.2km)
- Ulorssuit (15km)
- Qaussaq (17.3km)
- Simiutánguaq (17.4km)
- Qaarsup Qulaa (17.4km)
- Niaqorssuaq (18km)
- Kuánit (19.2km)
- Ivnâta Qâ (21.2km)
- Akuliaruseq (25km)
- Igdlerussaq (25.4km)
- Jámak (26.2km)
- Qârusua (26.9km)
- Qingaq (29.3km)
- Qârajugtoq (29.6km)
- Igdliseríssat (30.7km)
- Inussulissuaq (33.2km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (30.6km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Salleq (8.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Ørneland (21.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Alegarssua (4.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kuánit Kangilernga (31.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Arfersiorfik (31.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Vestgrønland (26.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungargingneq (11.1km)
Airports close to Uiffaq
Kangerlussuaq sondre stromfjord(SFJ), Sondrestrom, Greenland (118.9km)
Jacobshavn(JAV), Jakobshavn, Greenland (171.9km)