Traveling Luck for Simiutánguaq, Vestgrønland, Greenland
Where is Simiutanguaq?What's around Simiutanguaq?
Wikipedia near Simiutanguaq
Where to stay near Simiutánguaq
The timezone in Simiutanguaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:24 and Sunset at 17:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.9167°, Longitude. -52.6833°
Satellite map around Simiutánguaq
Loading map of Simiutánguaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Simiutánguaq, in Vestgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Simiutánguaq (0km)
- Kuánit (2km)
- Augpalugtulínguaq (11.6km)
- Qaarsup Qulaa (12.3km)
- Qârusua (13.7km)
- Qaussaq (14.2km)
- Qingaq (15.6km)
- Igdlerussaq (16.8km)
- Sêrsínínguaq (18km)
- Quvnua (21.2km)
- Niaqorssuaq (21.2km)
- Ivnarssuaq (23.4km)
- Kangilerssua (24.4km)
- Ulorssuit (24.6km)
- Qaqqatsiaq (26.1km)
- Ujarasugssulik (29.3km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Salleq (14.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Ørneland (29.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Imermiut Fangsthus (22.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Alegarssua (21.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atarnup Nunaa (29.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tulugkât Qeqertât (25.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kuánit Kangilernga (28.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aalatsivik (29.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungargingneq (28.3km)
Airports close to Simiutánguaq
Kangerlussuaq sondre stromfjord(SFJ), Sondrestrom, Greenland (136.1km)
Jacobshavn(JAV), Jakobshavn, Greenland (165.7km)