Traveling Luck for Cake Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Cake Island?What's around Cake Island?
Wikipedia near Cake Island
Where to stay near Cake Island
The timezone in Cake Island is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 08:30 and Sunset at 16:23. It's light
Latitude. 56.5837°, Longitude. -78.7830°
Satellite map around Cake Island
Loading map of Cake Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cake Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Haig Inlet (36.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sanikiluaq (30.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gilmour Peninsula (35.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Sanikiluaq Airport (31.7km)
- The Bluff (32.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Bartlett (19.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bakers Dozen Islands (20.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Blocked Passage (23.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Eskimo Harbour (27.8km)
Airports close to Cake Island
Kuujjuarapik(YGW), Kuujjuararapik, Canada (171.9km)