Traveling Luck for Ney Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Ney Island?What's around Ney Island?
Wikipedia near Ney Island
Where to stay near Ney Island
The timezone in Ney Island is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 56.2838°, Longitude. -79.0165°
Satellite map around Ney Island
Loading map of Ney Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ney Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ney Island (0km)
- Bradbury Island (10.8km)
- Nero Island (12.8km)
- Dove Island (12.9km)
- Karlay Island (15.6km)
- Mata Island (15.6km)
- Tukarak Island (18km)
- Flaherty Island (18.9km)
- Range Island (20.3km)
- La Duke Island (22.4km)
- Fair Island (23.5km)
- Johnnys Island (24.8km)
- Mavor Island (26.2km)
- Twin Cairns Island (31.7km)
- Walton Island (34.8km)
- Renouf Island (36.1km)
- Moore Island (36.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sanikiluaq (33.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Deposit Cove (32.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Sanikiluaq Airport (33.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Belcher Islands (19.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Bartlett (29.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Fairweather Harbour (32.4km)
Airports close to Ney Island
Kuujjuarapik(YGW), Kuujjuararapik, Canada (148.2km)