Traveling Luck for Twin Cairns Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Twin Cairns Island?What's around Twin Cairns Island?
Wikipedia near Twin Cairns Island
Where to stay near Twin Cairns Island
The timezone in Twin Cairns Island is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 19:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 56.5170°, Longitude. -78.7997°
Satellite map around Twin Cairns Island
Loading map of Twin Cairns Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Twin Cairns Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Haig Inlet (29.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sanikiluaq (29km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gilmour Peninsula (27.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- The Bluff (32.1km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Sanikiluaq Airport (30.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Bartlett (13.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bakers Dozen Islands (28.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Eskimo Harbour (28.5km)
Airports close to Twin Cairns Island
Kuujjuarapik(YGW), Kuujjuararapik, Canada (165.1km)