Traveling Luck for Bun Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Bun Island?What's around Bun Island?
Wikipedia near Bun Island
Where to stay near Bun Island
The timezone in Bun Island is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 05:13 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 56.6171°, Longitude. -78.7664°
Satellite map around Bun Island
Loading map of Bun Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bun Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Haig Inlet (40.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sanikiluaq (32.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Rowatt Harbour (39.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Gilmour Peninsula (39.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- The Bluff (33.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Sanikiluaq Airport (33.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bakers Dozen Islands (16.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Bartlett (23.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kihl Bay (31.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Blocked Passage (26km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Eskimo Harbour (28.9km)
Airports close to Bun Island
Kuujjuarapik(YGW), Kuujjuararapik, Canada (175.1km)