Traveling Luck for Renouf Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Renouf Island?What's around Renouf Island?
Wikipedia near Renouf Island
Where to stay near Renouf Island
The timezone in Renouf Island is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 03:25 and Sunset at 21:11. It's light
Latitude. 56.5754°, Longitude. -79.1331°
Satellite map around Renouf Island
Loading map of Renouf Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Renouf Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Haig Inlet (29.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Sanikiluaq (8.4km)
- The Bluff (8.9km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Sanikiluaq Airport (9.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Bartlett (35.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Eskimo Harbour (5.4km)
Airports close to Renouf Island
Kuujjuarapik(YGW), Kuujjuararapik, Canada (181.9km)