Traveling Luck for Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cuka?What's around Cuka?
Wikipedia near Cuka
Where to stay near Čuka
The timezone in Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7383°, Longitude. 20.9875°
Satellite map around Čuka
Loading map of Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sudimska Mala (0.6km)
- Gornji Dubič (1.8km)
- Borčanska Mala (2km)
- Šljivica (2.8km)
- Loboder (3.3km)
- Rajinac (3.4km)
- Donji Dubič (4km)
- Panjak (5km)
- Prevešt (5.4km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (5.9km)
- Božurevac (6.2km)
- Riljac (7.1km)
- Lepojević (7.8km)
- Mala Kaludra (8.3km)
- Gornja Sibnica (8.3km)
- Velika Kaludra (8.4km)
- Leševo (9.3km)
- Braštčska Mala (9.6km)
- Mijajlovac (9.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Čuka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (6.7km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Gluvaja (9.4km)
Airports close to Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (241.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (185.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.