Traveling Luck for Borčanska Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Borcanska Mala?What's around Borcanska Mala?
Wikipedia near Borcanska Mala
Where to stay near Borčanska Mala
The timezone in Borcanska Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7233°, Longitude. 20.9908°
Satellite map around Borčanska Mala
Loading map of Borčanska Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borčanska Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Borčanska Mala (0km)
- Sudimska Mala (1.4km)
- Rajinac (1.5km)
- Donji Dubič (2.4km)
- Gornji Dubič (2.5km)
- Loboder (2.9km)
- Panjak (3.3km)
- Šljivica (4.5km)
- Božurevac (5.2km)
- Prevešt (6.1km)
- Riljac (6.6km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (7.8km)
- Mijajlovac (7.9km)
- Lepojević (8km)
- Mala Sugubina (8.6km)
- Velika Kaludra (9.1km)
- Mala Kaludra (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Borčanska Mala
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (4.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (6.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vilje Kolo (8.9km)
Airports close to Borčanska Mala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (156km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (239.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Borčanska Mala
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.