Traveling Luck for Bučinska, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bucinska?What's around Bucinska?
Wikipedia near Bucinska
Where to stay near Bučinska
The timezone in Bucinska is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7444°, Longitude. 20.9189°
Satellite map around Bučinska
Loading map of Bučinska and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bučinska, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Leševo (3.2km)
- Ravanica (3.4km)
- Mirkovac (3.9km)
- Loboder (4.8km)
- Staro Selo (5.1km)
- Sudimska Mala (6.6km)
- Borčanska Mala (7.3km)
- Donja Reka (7.6km)
- Zimovnik (7.8km)
- Godačica (7.8km)
- Rajinac (7.8km)
- Šljivica (7.9km)
- Kruševica (7.9km)
- Panjak (7.9km)
- Lučica (8.1km)
- Gornji Dubič (8.3km)
- Kolenac (8.7km)
- Srdovinska Mala (8.9km)
- Cerovik (9.1km)
- Srmušnjak (9.2km)
- Kalenićki Prnjavor (9.2km)
- Ugljarevo (9.7km)
- Donji Dubič (9.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bučinska
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (7.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šiljata Stena (8.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradište (6.8km)
Airports close to Bučinska
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (150.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (243.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bučinska
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (185.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.