Traveling Luck for Sive Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sive Cuka?What's around Sive Cuka?
Wikipedia near Sive Cuka
Where to stay near Sive Čuka
The timezone in Sive Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7194°, Longitude. 21.0275°
Satellite map around Sive Čuka
Loading map of Sive Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sive Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Dubič (1.5km)
- Božurevac (1.7km)
- Riljac (3.2km)
- Gornji Dubič (3.2km)
- Borčanska Mala (3.5km)
- Rajinac (3.8km)
- Sudimska Mala (4.3km)
- Prevešt (4.6km)
- Mala Sugubina (5.2km)
- Lepojević (5.3km)
- Panjak (5.4km)
- Mijajlovac (5.5km)
- Šljivica (5.6km)
- Loboder (6.4km)
- Braštčska Mala (6.6km)
- Velika Kaludra (7.2km)
- Rujišnik (7.5km)
- Poljna (7.5km)
- Mala Drenova (7.6km)
- Mala Kaludra (7.7km)
- Gornja Sibnica (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Sive Čuka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (5.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Kalenić (7.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vilje Kolo (6km)
Airports close to Sive Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.9km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (238.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sive Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.