Traveling Luck for Klik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klik?What's around Klik?
Wikipedia near Klik
Where to stay near Klik
The timezone in Klik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 16:47. It's light
Latitude. 43.7133°, Longitude. 20.9144°
Satellite map around Klik
Loading map of Klik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Leševo (3.3km)
- Loboder (4.5km)
- Lučica (4.6km)
- Srmušnjak (5.1km)
- Ravanica (5.4km)
- Ugljarevo (5.7km)
- Mirkovac (6.1km)
- Panjak (6.1km)
- Rajinac (7km)
- Borčanska Mala (7.4km)
- Sudimska Mala (7.4km)
- Lozna (7.4km)
- Staro Selo (7.7km)
- Tominac (8.9km)
- Srdovinska Mala (9.2km)
- Gornji Dubič (9.3km)
- Donji Dubič (9.4km)
- Donja Reka (9.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Klik
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kamindžor (7.9km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Lipova (8.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ključ (8.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradište (6.7km)
Airports close to Klik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (150km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (240.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.