Traveling Luck for Zabrdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zabrdo?What's around Zabrdo?
Wikipedia near Zabrdo
Where to stay near Zabrdo
The timezone in Zabrdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7575°, Longitude. 19.9931°
Satellite map around Zabrdo
Loading map of Zabrdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zabrdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zabrdo (0km)
- Proplanci (1.9km)
- Gornje Selo (2.1km)
- Roška Banja (2.4km)
- Stojkovići (2.5km)
- Vraneši (3.5km)
- Gornje Severovo (3.6km)
- Donje Selo (3.7km)
- Vulovići (3.8km)
- Svračkovo (3.9km)
- Nikolići (4km)
- Markovići (4.1km)
- Rečice (4.5km)
- Brđani (4.8km)
- Kruščica (5km)
- Donja Kruščica (5km)
- Radobuda (5.7km)
- Sadovine (6.2km)
- Biljega (6.3km)
- Godovik (6.4km)
- Kovačevac (6.4km)
- Šengolje (6.4km)
- Grabovik (6.5km)
- Zlakusa (6.7km)
- Vrane (6.9km)
- Vukotići (6.9km)
- Zaboj (7.2km)
Accommodation around Zabrdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blagaja (7km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (5.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Uzići (7.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (5.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (1.6km)
Airports close to Zabrdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (213.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zabrdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (263.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.