Traveling Luck for Šengolje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sengolje?What's around Sengolje?
Wikipedia near Sengolje
Where to stay near Šengolje
The timezone in Sengolje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.8044°, Longitude. 20.0139°
Satellite map around Šengolje
Loading map of Šengolje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šengolje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šengolje (0km)
- Ćirjanići (1km)
- Rasna (1.9km)
- Mićići (2.1km)
- Rečice (2.7km)
- Godovik (4.4km)
- Nikolići (4.8km)
- Počeča (4.9km)
- Vulovići (5km)
- Gornje Selo (5.5km)
- Svilaići (5.6km)
- Zlakusa (5.9km)
- Požega (6.1km)
- Roška Banja (6.2km)
- Markovići (6.2km)
- Stojkovići (6.3km)
- Slatina (6.3km)
- Gorobilje (6.4km)
- Zabrdo (6.4km)
- Svračkovo (7.3km)
- Milićevo Selo (7.5km)
- Potpeće (7.6km)
- Donje Selo (7.6km)
- Gorjani (7.7km)
- Grabovik (8km)
- Bakionica (8km)
- Grdovići (8km)
Accommodation around Šengolje
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (6.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (7.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Požega (5.1km)
Airports close to Šengolje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (134.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (159km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (217.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (242.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šengolje
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (258.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.