Traveling Luck for Brđani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brdani?What's around Brdani?
Wikipedia near Brdani
Where to stay near Brđani
The timezone in Brdani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7342°, Longitude. 19.9542°
Satellite map around Brđani
Loading map of Brđani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brđani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brđani (0km)
- Kovačevac (2.6km)
- Kruščica (2.6km)
- Gornje Severovo (2.7km)
- Donja Kruščica (2.7km)
- Proplanci (2.9km)
- Marinkovići (3.2km)
- Biljega (3.6km)
- Vrane (3.9km)
- Mala (4km)
- Sadovine (4.2km)
- Starčevići (4.3km)
- Vrane (4.3km)
- Roška Banja (4.8km)
- Zabrdo (4.8km)
- Gureši (5.6km)
- Markovići (5.7km)
- Lučići (5.9km)
- Koliševica (6.2km)
- Milićevići (6.4km)
- Vukotići (6.5km)
- Vulovići (6.5km)
- Vraneši (6.5km)
- Vranovina (6.7km)
- Pilci (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Brđani
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (1.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (5.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (6.2km)
Airports close to Brđani
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Brđani
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (264.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.