Traveling Luck for Kruščica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kruscica?What's around Kruscica?
Wikipedia near Kruscica
Where to stay near Kruščica
Also known as Donja Kruscica, Donja Kruščica
The timezone in Kruscica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7214°, Longitude. 19.9758°
Satellite map around Kruščica
Loading map of Kruščica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kruščica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kruščica (0km)
- Donja Kruščica (0km)
- Gornje Severovo (1.4km)
- Biljega (1.4km)
- Sadovine (1.7km)
- Kovačevac (1.7km)
- Brđani (2.6km)
- Mala (3.3km)
- Proplanci (3.5km)
- Vranovina (4.5km)
- Zabrdo (5km)
- Vraneši (5.1km)
- Pilci (5.1km)
- Milićevići (5.2km)
- Marinkovići (5.5km)
- Gureši (5.6km)
- Našćenje (6km)
- Lukići (6.1km)
- Roška Banja (6.1km)
- Donje Selo (6.2km)
- Stojkovići (6.2km)
- Ručetin (6.3km)
- Pantovići (6.4km)
- Gornje Selo (6.4km)
- Vrane (6.6km)
- Svračkovo (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kruščica
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (5.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (6km)
Airports close to Kruščica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (181.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kruščica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (266.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.