Traveling Luck for Severovo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Severovo?What's around Severovo?
Wikipedia near Severovo
Where to stay near Severovo
Also known as Sjeverovo
The timezone in Severovo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 16:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7389°, Longitude. 19.9578°
Satellite map around Severovo
Loading map of Severovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Severovo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brđani (0.7km)
- Proplanci (2.2km)
- Gornje Severovo (2.5km)
- Kruščica (2.9km)
- Donja Kruščica (2.9km)
- Kovačevac (3.1km)
- Marinkovići (3.6km)
- Vrane (3.9km)
- Biljega (4km)
- Roška Banja (4.1km)
- Zabrdo (4.1km)
- Vrane (4.4km)
- Sadovine (4.5km)
- Starčevići (4.7km)
- Mala (4.7km)
- Markovići (5.1km)
- Vulovići (5.8km)
- Vukotići (6.1km)
- Vraneši (6.1km)
- Gornje Selo (6.2km)
- Stojkovići (6.3km)
- Gureši (6.3km)
- Koliševica (6.4km)
- Lučići (6.5km)
- Drežnik (6.7km)
- Zaboj (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Severovo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (5.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (2.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (5.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (5.6km)
Airports close to Severovo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Severovo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (264km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.