Traveling Luck for Ostrov Kuzmin, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Kuzmin?What's around Ostrov Kuzmin?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Kuzmin
Where to stay near Ostrov Kuzmin
The timezone in Ostrov Kuzmin is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:56 and Sunset at 14:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6942°, Longitude. 34.9686°
Satellite map around Ostrov Kuzmin
Loading map of Ostrov Kuzmin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Kuzmin, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kuzmin (0km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (3.1km)
- Ostrov Lokushino (5.3km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (6.2km)
- Ostrov Nikonov (6.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (6.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (7.4km)
- Ostrov Kozlov (8.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (8.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (8.7km)
- Ostrov Ugromostrov (9.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rob'yak (9.3km)
- Ostrov Voroniy (9.6km)
- Ostrov Zelënyye Ludy (11.2km)
- Ostrov Makarov (11.3km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (11.4km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (11.6km)
- Ostrov Lukina Luda (11.8km)
- Ostrov Salnyye Korgi (11.9km)
- Ostrov Luda Nakhkonitsa (12.8km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (13.4km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya (13.6km)
- Ostrov Samba-Luda (14.1km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (14.2km)
- Ostrov Mogil'nyy (16.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Solomennyy (3.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (7.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokkosalma (16.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Sigosel'skaya (10km)