Traveling Luck for Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Zelenaya Ludya?What's around Ostrov Zelenaya Ludya?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Zelenaya Ludya
Where to stay near Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya
The timezone in Ostrov Zelenaya Ludya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:58 and Sunset at 14:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.7306°, Longitude. 34.6983°
Satellite map around Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya
Loading map of Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya (0km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Lukina Luda (2.2km)
- Ostrov Makarov (2.3km)
- Ostrov Voroniy (4.7km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (6km)
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (6.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (7.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (9.3km)
- Ostrov Ugromostrov (9.6km)
- Ostrov Nikonov (12.7km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (13.1km)
- Ostrov Kuzmin (13.6km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (14.2km)
- Ostrov Kozlov (15km)
- Ostrov Zelënyye Ludy (15.2km)
- Ostrov Lokushino (15.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (16km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (16.1km)
- Ostrov Salnyye Korgi (16.2km)
- Ostrov Mogil'nyy (16.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Solomennyy (12.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sigoretskiye (9.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Mokh (12.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (10.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokkosalma (3.7km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Sigosel'skaya (3.5km)