Traveling Luck for Ostrov Lukina Luda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Lukina Luda?What's around Ostrov Lukina Luda?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Lukina Luda
Where to stay near Ostrov Lukina Luda
The timezone in Ostrov Lukina Luda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:38 and Sunset at 15:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.7356°, Longitude. 34.7433°
Satellite map around Ostrov Lukina Luda
Loading map of Ostrov Lukina Luda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Lukina Luda, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Lukina Luda (0km)
- Ostrov Makarov (1.4km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya (2.2km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (2.4km)
- Ostrov Voroniy (4.1km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (4.1km)
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (5.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (6.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (7.3km)
- Ostrov Ugromostrov (7.4km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (8.3km)
- Ostrov Nikonov (10.5km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (11km)
- Ostrov Kuzmin (11.8km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (12.2km)
- Ostrov Kozlov (12.8km)
- Ostrov Zelënyye Ludy (13km)
- Ostrov Lokushino (13.5km)
- Ostrov Salnyye Korgi (14.1km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (14.4km)
- Ostrov Mogil'nyy (14.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (15.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sigoretskiye (12km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Mokh (11.7km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Sigosel'skaya (2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Solomennyy (11.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (9.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokkosalma (4.5km)