Traveling Luck for Ostrov Kozlov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Kozlov?What's around Ostrov Kozlov?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Kozlov
Where to stay near Ostrov Kozlov
The timezone in Ostrov Kozlov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:37 and Sunset at 15:11. It's light
Latitude. 65.7639°, Longitude. 35.0019°
Satellite map around Ostrov Kozlov
Loading map of Ostrov Kozlov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Kozlov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kozlov (0km)
- Ostrov Nikonov (2.7km)
- Ostrov Zelënyye Ludy (3.2km)
- Ostrov Lokushino (3.7km)
- Ostrov Salnyye Korgi (3.7km)
- Ostrov Luda Nakhkonitsa (4.6km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (4.6km)
- Ostrov Ugromostrov (5.8km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (6.3km)
- Ostrov Kuzmin (8.2km)
- Ostrov Mogil'nyy (8.6km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (9.9km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (10.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (11.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (11.9km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (12.4km)
- Ostrov Lukina Luda (12.8km)
- Ostrov Makarov (13.2km)
- Ostrov Voroniy (13.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (14.3km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (14.4km)
- Ostrov Stolbikha (14.9km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya (15km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (16.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (16.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rob'yak (17.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Chapin (14.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Mokh (16.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (14.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokkosalma (15.7km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Sigosel'skaya (12.1km)