Traveling Luck for Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Malyy Chernyy?What's around Ostrov Malyy Chernyy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Malyy Chernyy
Where to stay near Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy
The timezone in Ostrov Malyy Chernyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:52 and Sunset at 15:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6997°, Longitude. 34.8133°
Satellite map around Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy
Loading map of Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (0km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (1.3km)
- Ostrov Voroniy (2.2km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (2.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (3km)
- Ostrov Makarov (4.3km)
- Ostrov Lukina Luda (5.3km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya (6.6km)
- Ostrov Kuzmin (7.4km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (7.5km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (7.7km)
- Ostrov Ugromostrov (8.3km)
- Ostrov Nikonov (9km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (9.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (10km)
- Ostrov Lokushino (10.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rob'yak (11.3km)
- Ostrov Kozlov (11.7km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (12km)
- Ostrov Zelënyye Ludy (13.2km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (13.8km)
- Ostrov Salnyye Korgi (14.3km)
- Ostrov Luda Nakhkonitsa (15.8km)
- Ostrov Mogil'nyy (16.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Solomennyy (6.4km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sigoretskiye (13.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Mokh (16.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (4.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokkosalma (9.8km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Sigosel'skaya (3.4km)