Traveling Luck for Ostrova Sedel'nyye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Sedel'nyye?What's around Ostrova Sedel'nyye?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Sedel'nyye
Where to stay near Ostrova Sedel'nyye
The timezone in Ostrova Sedel'nyye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:23 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9000°, Longitude. 35.0833°
Satellite map around Ostrova Sedel'nyye
Loading map of Ostrova Sedel'nyye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Sedel'nyye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (4.1km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (4.8km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (7.1km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (7.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (7.4km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (7.7km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (8.4km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (8.4km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (8.8km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (8.8km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (8.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (9.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (10km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (10.5km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (11.5km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (12.7km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (12.9km)
- Ostrov Konëv (13km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (13.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (13.8km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (14.7km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (15.7km)
- Ostrov Yak (16.3km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (16.7km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (17.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (18.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (19.3km)
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (21.2km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (23.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Poltamkorga (9.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' (17.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (17.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (13.8km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Rovnyazh'ya (18.9km)