Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan', Kareliya, Russia
Where is Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan'?What's around Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan'?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan'
Where to stay near Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan'
Also known as Kemya Pristan', Pristan'
The timezone in Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:32 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9833°, Longitude. 34.7833°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan'
Loading map of Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan', in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yak (1.6km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (2.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (8.8km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (9km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (9.1km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (9.4km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (11.4km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (11.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (12.2km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (12.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (12.9km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (13.2km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (14.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (15.1km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (15.6km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (16.6km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (17.5km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (18.1km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (18.1km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (18.7km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (19.2km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (19.8km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (19.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kemskaya Salma (0km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (7.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (1.7km)