Traveling Luck for Barabin, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Barabin?What's around Barabin?
Wikipedia near Barabin
Where to stay near Barabin
The timezone in Barabin is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:30 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8333°, Longitude. 34.9333°
Satellite map around Barabin
Loading map of Barabin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barabin, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (3.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (4km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (4km)
- Ostrov Konëv (4.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (7.8km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (9.1km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (9.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (10.1km)
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (11.5km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (11.6km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (13.6km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (14km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (15.5km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (15.8km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (15.9km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (15.9km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (17.7km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (18km)
- Ostrov Yak (18.4km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (18.8km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (19.2km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (19.2km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (19.5km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (20.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (21.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Poltamkorga (1.7km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (22.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (20km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (19.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Rovnyazh'ya (19.8km)