Traveling Luck for Kuzh-Ruchey, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kuzh-Ruchey?What's around Kuzh-Ruchey?
Wikipedia near Kuzh-Ruchey
Where to stay near Kuzh-Ruchey
Also known as Kuz Ruchey
The timezone in Kuzh-Ruchey is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:40 and Sunset at 22:36. It's light
Latitude. 64.7500°, Longitude. 34.8000°
Satellite map around Kuzh-Ruchey
Loading map of Kuzh-Ruchey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kuzh-Ruchey, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (5.4km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (9.5km)
- Ostrov Konëv (10.1km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (11.5km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (11.8km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (12.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (14.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (18.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (18.7km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (20.1km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (22.3km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (23.6km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (23.6km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (24.4km)
- Ostrov Starchina (25.2km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (25.3km)
- Ostrov Yak (27.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (27.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (11.7km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (22.4km)